- The current efforts to curtail meth-related crimes (forget fines for pot with the destructive impacts meth has)
- What is the next step for when the current IGAs expire?
- Increase the protection/support for agland production on undeveloped land
- Facilitate a shared-sales tax commercial development somewhere to have a test case to analyze
- What is the latest on the Rocky Mountain Christian Church?
- Is it possible to create IGA-like relationships re: minimum stream flow?
- Comp Plan changes - see my comments below
This forum is a sounding board for a range of issues facing eastern Boulder County. I will prompt discussions with my posts and elected officials can tap into the concerns of citizens here, and explain their rationale on decisions. Follow along with the latest discussion by checking the list of recent comments on the right. You can comment with your name, a nickname or anonymously if you wish. You can become a contributor as well. Thank you for your comments!
Monday, March 19, 2007
County Commissioners In Lafayette Tuesday
Posted by Dan Powers
Tomorrow night the Lafayette City Council will have a joint dinner meeting with the Boulder County Commissioners before their regular Council meeting. What topics should they bring up to our regional leaders? Here's a few thoughts: