Welcome!

This forum is a sounding board for a range of issues facing eastern Boulder County. I will prompt discussions with my posts and elected officials can tap into the concerns of citizens here, and explain their rationale on decisions. Follow along with the latest discussion by checking the list of recent comments on the right. You can comment with your name, a nickname or anonymously if you wish. You can become a contributor as well. Thank you for your comments!
Latest Post:

Friday, February 09, 2007

About the Recent Comments Function...

Yet another chapter in the Recent Comments widget...

The company that supplies the code for the service is AWOL. When I went to check my account with them, the website is "unavailable". For now, I have no idea what is wrong and I'm shopping around for a new company to provide me the code and capability.

Remember, if you would like posting access like Councilor Cameron email me at budanddakota@yahoo.com.

No comments: