Welcome!

This forum is a sounding board for a range of issues facing eastern Boulder County. I will prompt discussions with my posts and elected officials can tap into the concerns of citizens here, and explain their rationale on decisions. Follow along with the latest discussion by checking the list of recent comments on the right. You can comment with your name, a nickname or anonymously if you wish. You can become a contributor as well. Thank you for your comments!
Latest Post:

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

A Couple Updates

I've made some additions to the blog that I hope make it more valuable for visitors. Notice at the bottom of each post there is a list of "labels". I've added them to all the posts, mostly based on the community the post references, and if you click on the label you'll see all the posts with that label. For example, if "WalMart" or "Louisville" is of interest, you can catch up on all the previous discussions.

Also, on the right side below my profile and the media links is a list of the most recent comments and who made them. (You'll notice many people aren't ready to give their name just yet - think up a clever alias at least!). You can see other comments this way and please respond. What's with the toilet paper comment re: Bill Simmons?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Creating a "clever alias" is not intuitive on this system Dan. It is a pain in the backside to figure out how to create and then go back to later. But I agree, it is easier to follow the action if everyone is not using "anonymous" as their handle.

Anonymous said...

It would be even easier if people used their names...

Anonymous said...

The nice thing about bloggin' is that you don't have to use your name. Why do you want to know who I am? I used to use a speudonym, but I can't seem to get it to work these days.

Anonymous said...

I agree with anonymous.