Welcome!

This forum is a sounding board for a range of issues facing eastern Boulder County. I will prompt discussions with my posts and elected officials can tap into the concerns of citizens here, and explain their rationale on decisions. Follow along with the latest discussion by checking the list of recent comments on the right. You can comment with your name, a nickname or anonymously if you wish. You can become a contributor as well. Thank you for your comments!
Latest Post:

Monday, November 27, 2006

The Return

Hello my friends: I'm back from Thanksgiving and have several topics to cover this week. Thank you for sending in your comments over the last week. I'll be back this afternoon with more - and check out the comments section of previous posts - many of you have continued those discussions.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Dan. Any way the posts that continue to draw comment from the community could pop to the top of the blog? I almost missed the back and forth between Cyclorado and Anonymous several posts below...

Dan Powers said...

YOu know, as I learn about the capabilities of the n=blog I'll see if that can happen. I'm not certain a comment to a particular post can show up at the top, as those are only my entries.

I will point out that at the top of the blog there is a search box, with the option to "Search This Blog". That's one way to look for items of interest.

I'm going to learn how to create a link list on the side that shows the most recently added-to posts, and the top commented-posts too. If any readers out there have blog capabilities you'd like to see here, let me know. The blog will continue to evolve to be the best place to conveniently find info. Thanks for your advice!